Thursday, November 20, 2008

A short one...

because there's not much to talk about. Well there is plenty to talk about but I'm a bit tired. Today was sort of uneventful. Went to school, practiced for our music show (Mr. Shucha would be proud, I'm learning to play the Thai marimba sort of thing), practiced for our presentation which I had to work on so much, gave the presentation, hung out with our billets and Fah's friends, went to dinner, and now I'm here. Just wanted to check in and let people know we're doing great. Planning some fun for the weekend with our families and the palace and such tomorrow. Should be great. I'm sad we only have one week left, I could spend a whole year here if it wasn't for my family... yes Mom and Dad if you're reading I miss you a lot! Hope things are well in Lodi.

2 comments:

Janel said...

Get some rest Max and don't worry about posting here!! You can tell us all about it when you get back! You missed the trip to Jail today - it was really interesting. I will let the others tell you all about it!
Just as an update - it is going to be in the single digits over night tonight... :)

Laura Love said...

The importance of what you all are doing has been written up in the paper quite a bit lately.

Also, the president-elect is putting his cabinet and other team members in order, so there is hopeful news each day.

We know it will be hard to return, but there are MANY good things happening here, too!

Love & Hugs,
Your mom